Saturday 29 September 2012

Safari Park


As we left the Torium Mall my driver, who was quickly getting what this dumb trip was about pointed further west and said "another lunapark". Now I hadn't seen anything where he was pointing in researching the trip other than the defunct Tatilya Park, but he was right and I could see a collection of rides far off in the distance...including a sizeable rollercoaster. When we got there I was pleased to find not one, but two rollercoasters. The larger a very new looking snot-green coloured galaxi style ride. At the other side of the park was a small coaster, similar to the plane themed one in the mall called Mini Canyon. I was liking this driver who knew already what I was wanting on this trip; Google is good but you can't get beat local knowledge.



That's the Torium Mall, not too far away.


Not seen these since Japan.











No comments:

Post a Comment