Saturday 29 September 2012

Silence Beach Resort

Along the south coast there are a number of large self-inclusive hotels that cater for the young uns by having a small amusement plark within the complex. The first of these that I hit was the easternmost, approximately 2 hours drive out of Antalya, Silence Beach Resort. We were challenged by the security guard in getting into the complex and when I gave my intentions was put through to management who confirmed that there were some rides but they were not prepared to let me in to see it as I was not a hotel guest. As we drove off I caught a glimpse of a small rollercoaster running so I can confirm that they have one even if I couldn't get close to it. Their website indicates that the ride name is Super Dragon Coaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment