Saturday 29 September 2012

Sueno Beach Resort

This is the centre of the 3 hotels I was visiting and again I was stopped at the gate. However I was allowed into the complex upon leaving my passport with security. I met a nice Ukrainian lady who worked in their guest relations department who gave me a walking tour of their hotel complex, which was pretty big and again seemed to cater for all the guests needs. The amusement park here is close to the beach and has a decent selection of rides including their dragon rollercoaster. However during Summer the park does not open until 8pm and in the winter 4pm. I wasn't prepared to wait around for 5 hours for it to open up. They also have an indoor games hall which included a rather cool F1 car housing their driving game.














No comments:

Post a Comment